Saturday, May 3, 2008

current love interests


i dont have the energy to scan anything new today, so here are some old things i can share:

this is one of the most beautiful images i have probably ever seen.its a map of the mississippi river, with it's changes over the years, from 1944. the original book is from is available free, on the internet, which is amazing. i got a glowing globe for my room and currently am working on a map collection.


lately, ive also been loving
etch a sketches

block letters

bayous

kudzu

spanish moss

(the last three are c/o molly, my southern sister)
i finished my business cards and installed my senior show, i only have one final critique left. things seem to be going fairly smoothly.

PEACE OUT.

5 comments:

Midnight Society said...

I can't even look at pictures of cudzo without wanting to cry.

Midnight Society said...

abby, your website is really effing cool. I bet that must have taken a long long time. I never saw that snow print you did. Very cute.

lil red riding hood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lil red riding hood said...

Ababayab sp??, your art is amaz
A:Amazing
M:Maelstrom
A:Ablution
Z:Zenith
I clearly have writer's block since I have time to construct such stupid things. the sky is beautiful tonight, does yours look like mine?
There is a strange linearity to scraping fruit on midnight's meniscus, if i was the sky i would bleed for the blind, leave blackberry posh on the palms of the ones with the deserting eyes
lets play soon!!!
I miss you and Eileen,
-enaj Kahlo

tuesday bassen said...

LISTEN THERE IS AN ABBY MULLEN THAT SHAKES ME UP.
IT'S TRUE THAT STACY'S PITA CHIPS ARE INFERIOR TO TINY TIM.
TAKE IT FROM ME IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Um, so hey. Want to hang out soon please?